Friday, March 25, 2016

Priscilla Bio



Hair: Brunette, straight, shoulder length. Wears a black hairband.

Compound Eyes: Amber Brown... Behind them... You see the hate and bigotry, there's no hope for this one... Her family bleached her brain pretty damned good with all their bullshit... Not that any of it bothers you at this point... Cause it's not like you've had to put up with hater since Middle School or anything...

Height: 5'4

Figure: Hard to tell with her choice of clothing... Average? B or C probably. She's not fat or skinny for that matter... Just... Average... Also of important note, she always dresses like a Catholic schoolgirl.

Feet: Size 7 or so. Everything else unknown, her ugly shoes don't help. She doesn't paint her fingernails but she takes care of them... You get a good look when she points her finger in your face when she's on her soapbox...

Personality and Background: Obnoxious... Well her personality irritates me anyway... She's a conservative Baptist and she damned well lets you know it with every other word that comes out of her mouth. She never wears makeup or nail polish as she says it's "sinful". There's no way the two of you will ever see eye to eye. Again you've never cared enough to ask, but you assume she was brainwashed- I mean raised by a highly religious, highly conservative family. She still hasn't quite grasped that yes we are in fact aliens, and yes I am indeed the Crown Princess... Yeah... I'm the crazy one... It sucks cause she's actually really pretty... Her personality and everything else though... Just... Uggggh... Makes my skin crawl. I suppose I could do whatever I want to her because I'm Princess... But A.) That wouldn't be right and B.) She's just not worth it.

Rank and Occupation: Is Batshit crazy an occupation? Religious Zealot? She makes money somehow... You've never cared enough to actually ask her. She's a drone that's all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment